Now, more than ever, is the time to support each other
To our clients, friends, partners and family,
First off, we want to thank you for your support. Thank you to all the front line heroes around the world who are tirelessly fighting and protecting us from the spread of COVID-19. Thank you to our team for staying strong with us and helping where you can. Thank you to our community in Littleton, Denver and the whole state of Colorado. You are so amazing and we wanted to make sure you know how much we appreciate you all. At Duet Design Group we are doing everything in our power to help flatten the curve of COVID-19 while still working.
Below you will find questions about or services that we have heard over the last couple weeks from new and current clients. Our responses to the questions are below.
Stay safe and once again thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you taking new clients?
Yes, we are open and working. All new inquiries or questions will be called directly back within 2 hours, even on Saturday and Sunday.
Can we meet in-person? Are you still working during this social distancing time?
Yes, we can meet in-person or onsite. We are an essential business in Denver, Colorado listed on the Essential Businesses Services List under Construction/Residential Remodel (view ‘Essential’ Businesses, Services List ). All site visits and in-person meetings are still available and aren’t subject to Denver County lock down regulations.
We will keep all site visits and in-person meetings to a minimum, but when needed the following measures will be accessible to all Duet Design Group employees.
- All site visits will entail the offering of face masks and/or face shield. Click here to view face shield used.
- All employees will travel with gloves and hand sanitizer.
- Remaining 6’ apart will be easy to achieve as there will never be more than 2-4 people at one on-site visit, otherwise we will re-schedule
- Our designers can walk the space without the need of the client to be present. If the client doesn’t feel comfortable, they can vacate the space during all walk throughs.
- For measuring the space, we use laser distance measurers to limit the touching of the space.
I don’t feel comfortable meeting in-person. What are other options?
If you aren’t comfortable with in person meetings, we will provide video conference links to connect. Your designer will also provide you with their cell number for direct contact via call or text.