2. Information We Collect. We collect information you provide to us such when you create or modify your account, register to use our Site, purchase products from us, request information from us, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The personally identifiable information may include name, mailing and billing address, your telephone number, and/or your e-mail address.
Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of the Site. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Site analyze how users use the Site. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Site by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). We may also use Google Analytics Advertising Features or other advertising networks to provide you with interest-based advertising based on your online activity. For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google’s website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
Other Website Analytics. In addition to Google Analytics, we also use Facebook Pixels provided by Facebook, Inc. (please visit the following for more information about how Facebook, Inc. uses data when you visit our Site: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy).
To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative. Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads on our Site, but they will not be based on how you browse and shop.
User Comments, Feedback, & Other Submissions. All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to the Company on or by the Web Sites or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of the Web Sites (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain the Company’s property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to the Company of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Company will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Company is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay user any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Web Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Web Sites will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
4. No Information from Children Under Age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to register with us at this Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us below.
5. How We Use And Share Your Information. To Provide Products and Information. We collect information from you in order to provide products that you purchase using the Site; register and service your online account; provide information that you request from us; contact you about your orders, including contacting you by phone or via text message; process credit card and debit card transactions; ship products to you; send you promotional materials or advertisements about our products, as well as new features and offerings; administer surveys, sweepstakes, promotions and contests; provide interest-based targeted advertising to you.
Sharing with Third Parties. We may provide information to third party service providers that help us operate and manage our Site, advertise, market or promote our products, process orders, and fulfill and deliver products that you purchase from us. These service providers will have access to your personal information in order to provide these services, but when this occurs we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of that information to helping us provide the service.
Your Consent. In addition to the sharing described elsewhere in this Policy, we will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Company owhen we have your consent to do so.
Legal Proceedings. We will share personal information with third party companies, organizations or individuals outside of Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Company, our users, customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
Transfer in the Event of Sale or Change of Control. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use information you have provided through our website in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice.
6. Security Of Your Information. Your personally identifiable information that you disclose to us is stored in our secure server’s database. The information is only accessed by those persons authorized to access our systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that e-mails and other communications you send to us through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
Duet Design Group
5650 S Windermere St.
Littleton CO 80120